Have you ever experienced a situation where you know what to say and you have prepared the materials you need, then suddenly you started to fumble? This may happen in regular conversations or worse, even when you are dealing with potential clients. It can happen at the start, the middle and in some cases even at the end of your session just when you thought it’s already a success. If you fumble the ball, there is always a way to get back up.
Keep on reading and you will soon learn how you can work your way through any situation. When facing such critical moments, you need to know how to manage the situation and to bounce back especially since your goal is to land clients considering that your reputation is at stake.
What I am going to share to you can empower you to get the results you want. So, take some time to try it now and you will be amazed as to how you can internalize and learn the secret that will land you clients.
Powerful Ways to Increase Confidence
Are you ready? Just follow the steps and I guarantee you that you will look at things differently after the exercise. Follow these steps and you can boost your confidence.
- Stay away from negativity – With so many negative thoughts that surround you, it is most likely to affect your thoughts. Just focus on the positive. It also helps that you act it out. Stand up and then shake your body. Keep your chin up high, stand tall and express a happy disposition as if you are really confident and positive.
You may not be totally aware of it, but your expressions and your thoughts can significantly affect your actions and behavior. With your head up high, gather all of the positive thoughts in your mind and say, “I am the best!” “I can do this”
How do you feel? Don’t you feel like positive energies are flowing and you feel more confident compared to the previous position?
- Work On Your Body Language and Image – You may not be totally aware of it, but your body is connected to your thoughts. In fact, it can direct your mind on how to feel. The way you move can affect your thoughts and emotions. Whenever you move your body in a way that can give you confidence, your body signals your mind to feel confident.
- Be prepared – When you know you are prepared, you feel confident. Before you go to any event or before you conduct any business meeting, make sure that you are fully prepared not just with the materials, presentation but even with your mind and physique. Always look neat, presentable and clean. The way how you carry yourself affects people’s perception of you. This is the kind of confidence that you need that will carry you through your meetings with your clients. Whether it is an initial session or you are attending networking events, confidence is a very powerful tool that you can use in your daily conversations with people and even other aspects of your life.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses. – The key step to success lies on your ability to know your strengths and weaknesses. When you know your real strengths, you can use them to your advantage. You can bank on your strengths to achieve your personal goals. However, you cannot just rely on your strengths. Knowing your weaknesses is essential as you need to work on them. When you know what you can do and your weaknesses, no one and nothing can be used against you.
You can use these steps in every important moment of your life especially when you are having business dealings or appointments. Take some time to move your body and let the positive energy flow into you. Move as if you are victorious and you get to witness a drastic change in your energy. You feel more confident and you feel good about yourself.
Confidence is the key to land clients and to make them want to hire whenever you provide free sessions. When you are truly confident with what you do, it makes it easier for them to trust you. When you can connect to your audience, your potential clients, you get to be more effective in anything that you do.
Win them with your confidence and have a great system that will work effectively for you by doing the following steps:
- Get to know about them and know what they want.
- Learn about the challenges they face.
- Take the time to explain to them the products, services or system that you offer.
- Explain to them how your coaching system can effectively help them rise through the challenges that they are facing and achieve their goals.
- Create a very irresistible package and offer it to your potential clients in such a way that it will make them say “yes”.
The steps sound so simple right? For you to master the secret, you need time and practice.
But one thing I can assure you is that doing this powerful exercise often can bring you amazing results. You will notice that you fumble less. You feel confident in any situation that you have to face. And if ever you fumble which is unavoidable, you would not panic because you know what to do. You have the tools to bounce back and to feel confident in what you are doing.
Do you have any experience when you suddenly fumbled on something and it was a really crucial moment? How did you manage and what did you learn?
Please share it with us and we are definitely glad to hear from you!